The application is designed to work with your Iphone, Ipad and Android devices. If you have a Blackberry or Windows device you will not be able to download and install the App. You can access the App as follows:
1. Go to the website http://www.ifa2014mumbai.com/, where you will find the links and QR codes to the App in the App stores.
2. If you go the the App Store (for iOS devices) or the Google Play store (for Android devices) and search for "IFA2014", you will also find the App.
3. The following two QR codes can also be used to scan with your phone or tablet:
iOS: http://bit.ly/1aszx6D Android: http://bit.ly/1aszx6F
4. Once you have downloaded the app, you should launch it and unlock the app by entering the password: india2014. The App will now download all program data into the App. After this step, you will reach the home menu.
5. If you are connected to the internet you will receive program updates, live announcements and you can use the sharing and social media functions.
6. Check out the Help section in the App, which you will find when you are clicking on the button info at the home menu.